At Dancing Bull, we take our wine seriously, but we don't see the point of making it overcomplicated. For us, the point is to enjoy a great wine. Here's how to do just that:
- Don't smell the cork. Smell the wine.
- Don't get caught up on price. Wine doesn't have to be expensive. You can get a great bottle at almost any price.
- Pick your wine based on flavor, not pedigree or a foreign accent. Delicious wines come from all over the world. Ours come from California.
- Skip the swirling and sniffing (and spitting), and just enjoy our wines.
- The sooner the better. Some wines get better with age, but the vast majority of today's wine is ready to be enjoyed right away, a philosophy we hold dear at Dancing Bull.